….. in my writing life.
No so much really. I am still getting used to my new blogging schedule which I really like but it is not in my mind yet so I have to look up what’s on every day.
I have published my first book with blurb which is a private one with pictures and I can not wait to see how it looks like. Last week I have decided to do my poetry books with them as they offer a shop where you can sell your books as well. I have not found out yet how it works as I first want to get the book done. Still chosing the poems and pictures. As a matter of fact I have not done anything on it. Well…. it’s Christmas Card writing time :-)!
I had quite a few ideas for short stories but forgot to write them down and so they are lost. What a shame ~ that’ll teach me ;-)!
Am really glad to be back in a bi-lingual schedule. Even though I was a bit fed up with it for some time I started to miss it a lot. Therefore some bi-lingual on Tuesdays.
Next week I am working one day more as it is Christmastime and customers go crazy with the shopping (how many turkeys does one really need????!) but I will pre-write most of my blog entries tomorrow and Saturday so I won’t fall behind.
Well that is about it. Hope you are ok and your writing goes well!
- Attention: #amwriting bi-lingual/Achtung zweisprachig (phoenixrisesagain.wordpress.com)
- Multi-lingual school helps diverse students adapt (edweek.org)
- Writer’s Life Day 10- Holiday Cards vs. Emails (chillersandthrillers.com)
- Today is Christmas Card Day…So Here Are Some Ideas of What to Write in Your Christmas Cards! (bluemountain.com)
- Do You Still Send Christmas Cards? 5 Reasons You Should (947thewave.cbslocal.com)
- Blurb Photobooks – Perfect for Holiday Gifts! (thekennedyadventures.com)
- Almost Perfect – Editing Advice From Joanne Phillips (the-view-outside.com)
- The Poetry of Life: How poetry makes things happen – or not (peaceandbread.com)