Am still not feeling extremely creative.
Sometimes it is like that. I think Julia Cameron called it “Desert times” when you just can not be creative in your chosen art. But she also said something like: those times are needed and should be appreciated to do other things and other arts.
There is transformation at work. Underneath your conscience. Just let it happen. Go with the flow!
- Artist’s Way2: Week 2 (loveisdope.wordpress.com)
- 12 April 2013: support, stability and progress (gratitudeeveryday.wordpress.com)
- 8 Creative Ways To Practice Self-Care (blogs.psychcentral.com)
- beginning the Artist’s Way (joyfulwise.com)
- Time Out (marilyndallavalle.wordpress.com)
- Julia Cameron on Why We Should Write #2 (mufidahkassalias.com)