… no it is not that my life is so boring and I need to spice it up. It is just that I have been writing about “The Snow Child” by Eowyn Ivy on Tuesday and my #NaNoWriMo novel came back into my mind.
I really liked the style Ivy is writing in. Well I do not want to copy it but that mix between magic and logic explanations really made me enjoy the book. I think that is that little bit that is missing in my first draft.
Seems to be good to just let a draft rest for a while. Somehow it is still working inside of my even though I have not read or touched it since the 31st of November. But it is there and I want to do something with it.
Right now I just am back into my blogging which takes quite a bit of time. But what has worked for #NaNoWriMo should work for the rest of the year as well. Just pre~wrote posts and then use the time for working on the novel.
Uh I am getting excited now :-).
I’ll keep you updated!
- Back from NaNoWriMo (storiesbyclairevioletthorpe.wordpress.com)
- The Value of NaNoWriMo (karengadient.com)
- writing or so…. (zaraawritingstory.wordpress.com)
- Veni, Vidi, Vici ~ #NaNoWriMo #amwriting is finished (zaraawritingstory.wordpress.com)
- more NaNoWriMo news (vorropohaiah.blogspot.com)
- How to Make NaNoWriMo Especially Difficult (avajae.blogspot.com)