Sometimes the strangest changes happen in an instant and this year seems to be a year of changes for myself.
Am thinking a lot about my priorities and where I want to go with my life. Writing definitely must have a space in it but I am not clear yet in what way. Today I had some trouble at work and even though I was thinking about it a long time suddenly it was totally clear to me that I have to leave this job.
Where it will lead me I have no idea. I will not just quit. I am not that courageous yet but maybe I should.
So if there is someone out there who has a writing job for an aspiring writer and blogger: Here I am and I just have to give one weeks notice :-)!
- Forget Willpower: Here’s What You Can Do to Dominate Bad Blogging Habits (problogger.net)
- AME Blog Carnival: Tips and Tricks for Writers and Authors, September 10, 2012 (amarketingexpert.com)
- The New Blogging Plan (notjustsassyontheinside.wordpress.com)
- a creative personal blogger… (constructiverest.wordpress.com)
- The Introverted Blogger (againstflow.wordpress.com)