A few days ago I wrote about the fact that I have decided to stay with the shorter forms of writing eg poetry and short stories and of course my blogs. I said “good bye” to Zara as a project but she somehow does not leave me. It feels like a child I have nurtured ….
20 years is a long time to think about a story.
I wish I could decide on one route of writing and then stick to it!
- R.I.P Zara (zaraawritingstory.wordpress.com)
- A Short Story is Born (writingfictionblog.com)
- So You Want to Write a Short Story (Part 1: Getting Started) (theartistrycollective.wordpress.com)
- Interview with author Maureen Mullis (marciasbooktalk.wordpress.com)
- Costa’s new short story award to be judged anonymously (guardian.co.uk)